![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Technodrome Technician
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
|
Who wants a new hoodie??
So just found this while searching on Amazon
if I had to describe it in one word "Awesome"!! http://www.amazon.com/TMNT-Comic-Pri...ds=TMNT+comics
__________________
GT:Reedeamer THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015 http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
trash
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
|
Oh my god, I need that hoodie to be in my life!
__________________
![]() Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions). |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 273
|
Thank you for posting this! I was a little taken aback from the price (I know hoodies tend to be a little pricey) but when I selected my size I was surprised to see that it was only $14.99! What a great price for such a rad hoodie!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 'hero' turtle land
Posts: 946
|
Ooh that is gorgeous!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Technodrome Technician
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
|
Quote:
S,M,L,XL are all 14.99
__________________
GT:Reedeamer THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015 http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 273
|
Having worked in merchandise production for 7 years I can understand a price difference with the 2X hoodie. Sometimes with clothing items the size difference of the clothing item compared to the smaller sizes costs more money to order wholesale and production/printing for the larger sizes might require different printing methods. Still, that's a large price difference between the other Hoodies and the 2X
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
|
This has been around for a while actually. It's pretty neat. It was posted in a "Mirage clothing" thread sometime back. Nick's website was the first to have them:
http://shop.nick.com/TMNT-Comic-Prin...B00CLFYJ40.htm |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Essex, England
Posts: 136
|
I wish they'd ship to the UK, I've been eying that hoodie awhile.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,114
|
Thanks! I needed something new to wear in the cold - ORDERED
__________________
![]() Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please! Check out my collection! http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766 |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Technodrome Technician
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
|
Hey can you post a pic when you get this???? Also some feed back will be appreciated.
__________________
GT:Reedeamer THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015 http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
Scatter the nuns!!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 17
|
Oh wow that hoodie is awesome! When I saw the price I got scared for a second thenI saw it was only for 2x. So weird that it's that much more. Womder if there is a womens version for sizing. Definitely going to order one either way thanks for posting!
Last edited by Miotas; 08-06-2014 at 07:32 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
|
I could use another turtle hoodie. I have an OT turtles one. Mirage would be nice...2k12 too. ^^
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
|
I NEED THAT IN MY LIFE. I just passed that up in Amsterdam on vacation, it was 40 eur (like $60) soooo glad I waited. Thank you sir amazon deal finder.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
god status
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,291
|
Hoodie is on point, but I don't rock em to often.
__________________
Do not concern yourself with what I've already done: rather tremble at the thought of what I am about to do. Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=48140 |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 29
|
Thanks for the link and I'll be picking one up!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Technodrome Technician
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
|
Hey if you missed out on the original comic hoodie like i did here is another onehttps://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant-Turtles-Classic-Sublimation/dp/B01E3COAOC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1525832619&sr=8-2&keywords=tmnt+hoodie+mens
I ordered one already I will let you guys know what I think
__________________
GT:Reedeamer THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015 http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,392
|
I would totally rock that.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
I Married a Duck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
|
Quote:
Can you fix the link?
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs" "Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491 My various stories and fan-fics are now here- https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Like, stupid rich.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Rawkzone
Posts: 2,808
|
It's nothing I'd ever wear, personally - but pretty cool.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|