The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's your personal favorite mutated villain?
Alopex 2 4.55%
Armaggon 4 9.09%
Bebop 3 6.82%
Bloodsucker 1 2.27%
Dogpound/Rahzar 1 2.27%
Fishface 0 0%
Hun (Turtles Forever) 2 4.55%
Old Hob 5 11.36%
Rahzar (movie) 0 0%
Rocksteady 5 11.36%
Stockman-Fly 3 6.82%
Tiger Claw 7 15.91%
Tokka 1 2.27%
Verminator-X 1 2.27%
Other (please specify) 9 20.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2014, 08:17 AM   #1
CharmedSerenity
Mad Scientist
 
CharmedSerenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In front of her computer
Posts: 1,335
Favourite Evil Mutant?

Inquiring minds have to know, (and sorry if there's an earlier poll about this?).
__________________
Favorite incarnations: 2k3 animated series, 2014 & 2016 movies and the IDW comics.

CharmedSerenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:59 AM   #2
Lou 500
Hench Mutant
 
Lou 500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 478
Nick toon Slash. Psychotic, manipulative and sinister - he's a reflection of Raphs ill feelings increased tenfold. I just love how he referred to that line in Turtle Temper ("Our anger makes us strong") and the crack on his plastron implied the reflection of an uglier self.
Lou 500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:09 AM   #3
Pterobat
Hench Mutant
 
Pterobat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 380
Baxterfly, a-buh-dur. Real flies are disgusting animals, but he's a fun character.
__________________
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream"--Shirley Jackson

http://pterobat.tumblr.com
Pterobat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:24 AM   #4
RaphAndDonnie
Stone Warrior
 
RaphAndDonnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 769
I picked Dogpound/Rahzar. It was either him or Alopex...I like them both about equally but I have more exposure to the Nick toon soon...
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsaucey View Post
I love 2012 Mikey. He is like Joey from friends.
My art is here!: http://suzukipot.deviantart.com/
And my fanfics are here!:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3865667/suzukipot
RaphAndDonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:00 AM   #5
Tazi
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 1,088
Old Hob is by far the coolest 'evil' mutant ever created. He is also one of the best enemies of the frenchise, especially if we talk about current gen. (Alopex and Tiger Claw are also nice from current gen. Oh and Slash (IDW)/Newtralizer are notable too)
__________________
Tazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:06 AM   #6
Type 97 Chi-ha
Mad Scientist
 
Type 97 Chi-ha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brookfield, IL
Posts: 1,333
Leatherhead isn't listed? And I assumed he would be the top one. (He isn't a good guy in the 1987 cartoon certainly.)
Type 97 Chi-ha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:09 AM   #7
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill
 
Netkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas, but not for much longer
Posts: 3,645
My official vote goes to what Game Grumps said about Armaggon.
__________________
Netkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:20 AM   #8
CharmedSerenity
Mad Scientist
 
CharmedSerenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In front of her computer
Posts: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type 97 Chi-ha View Post
Leatherhead isn't listed? And I assumed he would be the top one. (He isn't a good guy in the 1987 cartoon certainly.)
I could only fit 15 options in the poll or I would have put him as well. I also had to cut a few others from the list.
__________________
Favorite incarnations: 2k3 animated series, 2014 & 2016 movies and the IDW comics.

CharmedSerenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:43 AM   #9
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedSerenity View Post
I could only fit 15 options in the poll or I would have put him as well. I also had to cut a few others from the list.
I can't believe you list some of the most irrelevant characters on here, but left out LeatherHead.

I went Old Hob
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:47 AM   #10
CharmedSerenity
Mad Scientist
 
CharmedSerenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In front of her computer
Posts: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
I can't believe you list some of the most irrelevant characters on here, but left out LeatherHead.

I went Old Hob
s-sorry,
__________________
Favorite incarnations: 2k3 animated series, 2014 & 2016 movies and the IDW comics.

CharmedSerenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:52 AM   #11
Mzx10484
WEM Super Starfinder 200
 
Mzx10484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
I miss Slash ! In this list it is Baxter because he is not addle-brained. I don't even know Alopex, Verminator, Bloodsucker ... ??
Mzx10484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:00 PM   #12
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,798
Armaggon.



Why he has yet to appear in any of the cartoons or IDW comics is beyond me.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 01:43 PM   #13
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type 97 Chi-ha View Post
Leatherhead isn't listed? And I assumed he would be the top one. (He isn't a good guy in the 1987 cartoon certainly.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
I can't believe you list some of the most irrelevant characters on here, but left out LeatherHead.
Leatherhead is a good guy in literally every single version of turtles except the OT, so it's not unreasonable for him to be absent in this poll.

As for my answer, it's really hard to say. Slash & Dirtbag come to mind right away, though. But I guess Slash isn't quite evil across the board either.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 03:51 PM   #14
Blossombrooks
Stone Warrior
 
Blossombrooks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 'hero' turtle land
Posts: 946
Old Hob. He's the only bad guy I'm always secretly wanting to win.

Only other one that comes close to Old Hob for me would be Alopex but I'm not sure about where she lies on the villainy scale, she's less self serving than most bad guys.
__________________
There's too much green to feel blue!
http://blossombrooks.deviantart.com/
Blossombrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 04:05 PM   #15
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,188
1.Leatherhead
2. Slash as an anti-hero
3. Armaggon
4. Bebop
5. Baxter Stockman, The Fly
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 04:21 PM   #16
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Leatherhead is a good guy in literally every single version of turtles except the OT, so it's not unreasonable for him to be absent in this poll.

As for my answer, it's really hard to say. Slash & Dirtbag come to mind right away, though. But I guess Slash isn't quite evil across the board either.
You got me there. He has been a hero in every other incarnation. But to most casual fans he has only been seen as a bad guy.
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 11:36 AM   #17
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan
 
DarkFell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: At the current moment, on your screen.
Posts: 2,008
80's Bebop, Rocksteady, and Slash. They weren't really extremely evil, but they were very entertaining.
__________________
Quote:
“In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two are a law firm, and three or more are a congress.”

~ John Adams
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 10:44 PM   #18
miru
Mad Scientist
 
miru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,874
Mutagen Man.
__________________
Proud Digimon nut.
miru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 10:52 PM   #19
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Koya, deffs.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:46 AM   #20
Gentleman Octopus
Mouser
 
Gentleman Octopus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 12
The cats have it!
__________________
Gentleman Octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
evil mutant


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.