The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2014, 01:36 PM   #1
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
C4-Central Coast Comic Con

Hello Turtle fans!
I just wanted to promote and spread awareness of an awesome event coming up, The C4-Central Coast Comic Con! It's in my home town of Ventura CA, This is only its second year but last year had such good reception and attendance I'm so glad that it's back for another year, and this year, although it's still small, is going to be bigger and better!

There are going to be some really cool guests, and we have some awesome, local comic book shops and artists, and events including a cosplay contest, which I have been working all summer on making a Ninja Turtle costume to enter.

As far as TMNT realated stuff, the Turtle Van guys will be there, with their awesome costumes!!

So if anyone is in the Southern California come on by on September 12-14 at the Ventura County Fairgrounds! Ventura is a really cool little town also! The Fairgrounds are within walking distance to the beach, and downtown, and some great restruants! Hope to see you there!! COWABUNGA!!

C4 website
http://www.venturacomiccon.com/

Some local Comic shops
http://www.sethsventura.com/

http://www.hypnocomics.com/

http://starcitycomicshop.com/

The TMNT Van website
http://www.tmntvan.com/
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 01:39 PM   #2
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
I am going on Friday the 12th. Can't wait to see The Turtle Van 89 Batmobile and The TARDIS.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 07:32 PM   #3
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
Nice! There are a lot of cool vehicles this year!
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:46 AM   #4
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
https://www.facebook.com/VenturaC4

They announced that James Arnold Taylor, the voice of Leonardo in TMNT will there!! awesome!
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.