The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight?
Bepop 6 20.00%
Rocksteady 24 80.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2014, 05:32 AM   #1
Garreth
Foot Soldier
 
Garreth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 139
Bebop vs Rocksteady

Who would win 1v1 between these two brutes? My moneys on Rocksteady cause he looks more deadly.
Garreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 06:20 AM   #2
Kingoji
Hench Mutant
 
Kingoji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 319
I... I can't even bring myself to imagine these guys fighting. Normally I'm cool with hypotheticals and "for the sake of discussion", but here? I literally can't even imagine it. They're like a singular entity, and the question is like "which of your arms would win in a fight". These dudes have the ultimate bromance in TMNT.

But hey, kudos for defeating my brain.
__________________
If you can't take your 'Ninja Turtles' with a knowing wink and a smile on your face then what have you got left?
Kingoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 06:22 AM   #3
Gunpowder
Stone Warrior
 
Gunpowder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 715
I'd say Rocksteady. He's the only one I could potentially take seriously.
__________________
Jason Biggs was the best Leonardo.
Gunpowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 07:00 AM   #4
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
At least Rocksteady is more willing to try and is a bit more competent. In Cowabunga, Shredhead, Rocksteady does warn Bebop that he's putting in the disk backwards (and of course inserts it correctly when he does). He was the leader of the original street gang after all before he mutated. Bebop just fights because he wants to follow Rocksteady and prefers more gimmicky ways to battle.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 07:09 AM   #5
Mutant Ninja Anole
Stone Warrior
 
Mutant Ninja Anole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 591
Rhino beats boar.
__________________
My stupid Tumblr
Mutant Ninja Anole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 07:19 AM   #6
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
I'll go with Bebop cause he's more radical looking.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:29 AM   #7
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,022
Well hopefully both slip on an oil slick and fall off a cliff at the same time...
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 11:03 AM   #8
Gunpowder
Stone Warrior
 
Gunpowder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 715
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Well hopefully both slip on an oil slick and fall off a cliff at the same time...
That would probably end up happening, honestly.
__________________
Jason Biggs was the best Leonardo.
Gunpowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 01:14 PM   #9
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Bebop is a little bit more of an asshole, I think, so that might give him an edge. More willingness to beat his buddy up.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 02:07 PM   #10
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I vote Rocksteady just because I have no idea who Bepop is.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 02:53 PM   #11
Mzx10484
WEM Super Starfinder 200
 
Mzx10484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
I sympathize with Rocksteady, but Bebop is superior to him.

Mzx10484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 02:54 PM   #12
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
Probably a tie. Both are pretty similar in strength and intelligence.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 03:25 PM   #13
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan
 
DarkFell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: At the current moment, on your screen.
Posts: 2,008
I think it would end in a tie. If such a fight broke out within the Technodrome both Bebop and Rocksteady would tire themselves out after awhile. Or fumble over their fight altogether. Both Krang and Shredder might watch and probably lose interest afterwards.
That would all change if both the mutants broke something of some value for some 'important mission'. Then I could see either Shred, Krang, or the both of them administer some mutant whuppin's.

I wonder if the creators of Celebrity Deathmatch did an episode like the above mentioned, or if Robot Chicken already covered that.

"GOOD FIGHT... GOOD NIGHT!!!"
__________________
Quote:
“In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two are a law firm, and three or more are a congress.”

~ John Adams

Last edited by DarkFell; 09-11-2014 at 04:01 PM.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 04:36 PM   #14
Gorilla Grodd
Thug
 
Gorilla Grodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Gorilla City
Posts: 65
I'm going with Rocksteady. They've usually been portrayed as pretty interchangeable, but if you dare to apply some kind of logic to them the humanoid rhino should be a little more durable and probably a little stronger than the humanoid warthog.

Plus rhinos are just way cooler in general.
__________________
Gorilla Grodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 05:11 PM   #15
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
In the games, Rocksteady is always the first/early boss fight so he's pretty weak.

Bebop is always featured much later in the games.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:12 PM   #16
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Rocksteady simply because him ramming his head into Bebop's would cause more damage due to the spikes.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:17 PM   #17
Leomaru
Thug
 
Leomaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 56
I voted Rocksteady because he looks stronger in IDW. It would be a tie in the OT.
Leomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 05:05 PM   #18
Type 97 Chi-ha
Mad Scientist
 
Type 97 Chi-ha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brookfield, IL
Posts: 1,333
It was determined in another thread that Bebop was smarter than Rocksteady (if only slightly). So I'd put my money on Bebop if they were to fight.
Type 97 Chi-ha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 05:54 PM   #19
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
Honestly? I'd say tie. Bebop is slightly smarter, but Rocksteady DOES have the edge in brute strength. Bebop is also meaner, but then again, Rocksteady has a sort of berserk rage aspect, too, so I guess it would come down to who would tire out first.
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 05:54 PM   #20
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type 97 Chi-ha View Post
It was determined in another thread that Bebop was smarter than Rocksteady (if only slightly). So I'd put my money on Bebop if they were to fight.
I'd say pretty even. Even if one were to be a little smarter than the other... I doubt they'd use those smarts in a fight anyway.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.