The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2014, 01:00 AM   #1
Maratletoso
Mouser
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7
Help with Season 5

Hello friends, first of all I hope I'm posting this in the correct forum...



I was watching the series with a friend the other day, and we saw the back of the box of season 5, and we were wondering: what episode is this??

We know now that the photo of Krang is from the episode "Pirate Radio", but the other photo... it's driving us crazy not knowing...

Maybe some real hardcore fan can help me.

Thanks beforehand.


Maratletoso
Maratletoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 04:36 PM   #2
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I kinda have a feeling it's from the episode "Raphael Versus the Volcano", though I could be wrong.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:45 PM   #3
Icebot
Foot Elite
 
Icebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: East Coast, US
Posts: 3,224
I'm just guessing but I think it's Welcome Back Polarisoids.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 08:19 PM   #4
Maratletoso
Mouser
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7
Thanks Japhael and Icebot!!
I'm going to view this episodes and I'll tell you if it was one of those...

Maratletoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 10:00 PM   #5
Maratletoso
Mouser
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7
hey friends I just watched back to back to episodes "raphael vs the volcano" and "welcome back polarizoids", and the caption is from neither of the episodes... thanks anyway...

Someone have any idea??

thanks beforehand
Maratletoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 04:38 AM   #6
TMNTmousers
Thug
 
TMNTmousers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 63
tmnt

It's Landlord of the Flies. mate
TMNTmousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 04:22 PM   #7
Maratletoso
Mouser
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7
HELL YEAH!!!

the mystery is finally solved!!

thanks my dear friend!!!

best regards!!
Maratletoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 05:28 PM   #8
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
On a related note, does anyone have a list of the episodes on each disc for this volume?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 07:28 PM   #9
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
On a related note, does anyone have a list of the episodes on each disc for this volume?
I made playlists for both Season 4 and Season 5, and they're available here: http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/jephael/boxsets.htm
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.