The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2014, 10:10 PM   #1
PangolinFeets
Mad Scientist
 
PangolinFeets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,321
Kevin Eastman on Comic Book Men

Does anyone know which episode he's going to be in or any info on the episode? I enjoy the show, but I don't always get to watch it because of it's time slot. I don't want to miss this one.
PangolinFeets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 10:30 PM   #2
JonesyKitty
Mad Scientist
 
JonesyKitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,063
I didn't know he was going to be on it but I watch the show regularly on xfinity so if we don't get any better details before it airs I will definitely let you know. All I'm finding online is its this season but no specific date yet.
__________________
JonesyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 12:53 PM   #3
So-CoAddict
Thug
 
So-CoAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 53
Such a great show. Not sure which episode Eastman will be on though.
__________________
The Great White North
So-CoAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 01:04 PM   #4
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
I heard about this via Courtney's FB. I can't wait to see Kevin. I love this show. Walt is freaking awesome.
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 01:41 PM   #5
chrisdude
Foot Elite
 
chrisdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
I remember Courtney's pic of the storefront. I follow the show, as it is, so I never looked into when it would air...
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
chrisdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 03:17 PM   #6
Mellie
Foot Soldier
 
Mellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 184
He's gonna be on Comic Book Men? Awesome! I love that show and TESD.
Can't wait.
Mellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 03:23 PM   #7
PangolinFeets
Mad Scientist
 
PangolinFeets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,321
He posted on his website under appearences. That's how I found out. And in some interviews he keeps getting named as a major guest so hopefully it'll be a big deal episode and they'll talk about how cool the new comic is.
I love The Stash! Its a cool place to visit if you get the chance. The show made it the joint way nicer. Lol
PangolinFeets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 07:17 PM   #8
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
Eastmens going to be on? I've gotta catch this one!
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:08 PM   #9
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,098
nice!

Been meaning to watch this show forever. Just started 2 weeks ago. Will def be looking forward to it
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 05:22 AM   #10
Gump24601
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 24
Love CBM, can't wait to see Kevin in an episode!
Gump24601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 06:32 AM   #11
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
I wonder how long will Kevin Smith stay quiet on Venus de Milo?
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 02:58 PM   #12
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,161
Kevin Eastman's Comic Book Men Episode is THIS SUNDAY

Kevin Eastman ‏@kevineastman86 1m1 minute ago

Comic Book Men @AMC_TV #KevinEastman #TMNT #ComicBookMen Sunday at Midnight http://www.amctv.com/shows/comic-book-men …
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 04:09 PM   #13
JonesyKitty
Mad Scientist
 
JonesyKitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Kevin Eastman's Comic Book Men Episode is THIS SUNDAY

Kevin Eastman ‏@kevineastman86 1m1 minute ago

Comic Book Men @AMC_TV #KevinEastman #TMNT #ComicBookMen Sunday at Midnight http://www.amctv.com/shows/comic-book-men …
shell yes! I am so excited!
__________________
JonesyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 05:14 PM   #14
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Here's the pictures from his tweet.
https://twitter.com/kevineastman86/s...14462067568640



__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 06:03 PM   #15
TMNTChris1980
Stone Warrior
 
TMNTChris1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 605
I can't wait for this. I've met Kevin Smith and Kevin Eastman. Both really nice guys.
TMNTChris1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:01 PM   #16
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Wonder what art he's showing them...? Guess I'll have to tune in if I remember to!
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 12:34 AM   #17
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Guarantee I'm gonna forget to watch this, though I really want to. I'll hafta try & set an alarm or something, assuming I'm rested & obligation free. Considering the very first ninja turtle drawing has been up at auction for like a million bucks since SDCC, my guess is that's what he brought with him.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 07:09 AM   #18
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Guarantee I'm gonna forget to watch this, though I really want to. I'll hafta try & set an alarm or something, assuming I'm rested & obligation free. Considering the very first ninja turtle drawing has been up at auction for like a million bucks since SDCC, my guess is that's what he brought with him.
That was my guess....you beat me to the punch.
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 07:25 AM   #19
zipper
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: West Michigan, USA
Posts: 46
I just set this to record. Can't wait to see this and to see what they talk about. Ming might talk a bit about TMNT since he seems to know 80s stuff.
zipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 08:42 PM   #20
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I swear I must be dyslexic. I kept looking for the program in my channel menu, bit it turned out I was checking out A&E instead of AMC. I'm just glad I finally got the DVR set.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.