The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2015, 06:32 PM   #1
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
TMNT movie arm?

I would've loved to post this in the official movie prop section but unfortunately, it's closed.

Can anyone confirm if this arm I got is actually made from a movie mold? I'm guessing it's from Secret of the Ooze but I'm not entirely sure. It could also be bogus. Any info would be cool. Either way, I'm thinking of restoring it by making a mold, casting in resin and painting it.





Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 04:56 AM   #2
Mew
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: In an apartment
Posts: 3,159
Thats very unique...
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 06:12 AM   #3
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
Very fascinating.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 09:23 PM   #4
Nasubionna
Foot Soldier
 
Nasubionna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: western Washington state
Posts: 175
No idea if it's authentic, but it's nifty and looks pretty good!
Nasubionna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 09:27 PM   #5
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Yeah, I don't know. I may have to join the Jim Henson muppet forum and ask over there. Maybe someone knows something. I might also try the eBay forum where I originally got it.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.