The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2003, 03:38 AM   #1
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
Portfolios

I bought the 1992 portfolio earlier (which is avaliable on the official site). However, before that I bought one TMNT-print which looks like its from a portfolio, but I don't know if there ever was another portfolio, or if it comes from something completly different. I don't have it next to me right now, but it depicts the Turtles in what seems to be a huge spaceship with lots of machinery (the turtles themselves are really small), and I think it was by Laird.

Sounds familiar to anyone?
Sparvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 06:03 AM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I don't think so... BTW, I have that portofolio to, it's pretty awesome.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 10:36 AM   #3
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I got 2 folders when I ordered the portfolios, and the one with the TMNT in the spaceship should be in the mix.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 02:11 PM   #4
kicknz
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 83
Yeah, there was another portfolio from like 1989 or something. When I ordered the 1992 portfolio I got the other one with it, for some reason.
kicknz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 03:02 PM   #5
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
Ok, thanks!
So, what more was in the first portfolio?
Sparvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.