The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2003, 05:49 AM   #1
Misfit
Stone Warrior
 
Misfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 508
Downloading episodes of the 80s cartoon...help me please!

For the longest time I've been looking to download the first season of the 80s show. I've NEVER seen it and it's killing me.

Does anyone know where I can download the eps? I tried Kazaa but I can't use it as the programme just sends me virius and crashes my computer every time I launch it and even then they never have the episodes on there when I search for them, so that's out. But anywhere else.

I'm really desperate to see the first season, from Turtle Tracks to Shredder and Splintered. Please someone help me if you can.
Misfit is offline  
Old 09-07-2003, 08:06 AM   #2
Misfit
Stone Warrior
 
Misfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 508
Never mind, I just had an offer for some nice, cheap VCD's that I'm gonna take up. Sorry for wasting space.
Misfit is offline  
Old 09-07-2003, 09:09 AM   #3
Donatello007
Stone Warrior
 
Donatello007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Putnam, CT
Posts: 532
Any Mods mind taking care of this?
__________________

myspace
Donatello007 is offline  
Old 09-07-2003, 10:01 AM   #4
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
No problemo, thread locked.
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.