The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2015, 01:31 PM   #1
RatKingLeo
Foot Soldier
 
RatKingLeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 195
Be in the movie fundraiser

Saw this from the official movie twitter account

http://www.omaze.com/experiences/turtles
__________________
Check out http://theaggregatebook.com

SHELLBACK ARTWORKS:
http://www.facebook.com/ShellbackArtworks
RatKingLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 01:33 PM   #2
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatKingLeo View Post
Saw this from the official movie twitter account

http://www.omaze.com/experiences/turtles
Yeah, Its so that anyone can be in the movie, Even meet the cast.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 01:52 PM   #3
RatKingLeo
Foot Soldier
 
RatKingLeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 195
Yeah it's a pretty awesome opportunity, even for myself who didn't enjoy the first movie, I'd still be in the second one!
__________________
Check out http://theaggregatebook.com

SHELLBACK ARTWORKS:
http://www.facebook.com/ShellbackArtworks
RatKingLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 01:54 PM   #4
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,289
Interesting, I do like that it supports a cause if it's legit.


I'd feel weird being flown there. I'd probably spend longer driving to the Philly airport (which isn't all that far really) than the plane would take going from Philly to NYC. lol But, I suppose it's a cheaper ticket and that's more money that can go toward that cause instead, I'd hope.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 02:07 PM   #5
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Interesting, I do like that it supports a cause if it's legit.


I'd feel weird being flown there. I'd probably spend longer driving to the Philly airport (which isn't all that far really) than the plane would take going from Philly to NYC. lol But, I suppose it's a cheaper ticket and that's more money that can go toward that cause instead, I'd hope.
Im not sure you'd actually be flown to NY...I know they are filming a majority of the film there...but according to the description on the OMAZE website:

Quote:
We’re flying you and a friend to Hollywood to join the closed set of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 for a walk on role planned just for you.
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 04:50 PM   #6
RatKingLeo
Foot Soldier
 
RatKingLeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Interesting, I do like that it supports a cause if it's legit.
It was put out by the verified TMNT movie twitter. I wouldn't think they would put it out there if it wasn't legit
__________________
Check out http://theaggregatebook.com

SHELLBACK ARTWORKS:
http://www.facebook.com/ShellbackArtworks
RatKingLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 04:51 PM   #7
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
"pay to be in our movie"....anyone else catch that
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 08:37 PM   #8
drewizzle88
Stone Warrior
 
drewizzle88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 573
Thanks for sharing this, I donated, seemed like a good cause and
hey I'd rather have a tiny chance of winning than none at all.
__________________
drewizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 09:06 PM   #9
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,289
Decided to pitch in ten bucks as well. Won't happen in a million years, luck and me rarely get along, but that disease largely affecting children sounds pretty nasty and TMNT involved to encourage donations... ok, I can do that.


Some pretty interesting once in a lifetime things being offered on that site, like "Be flown to Los Angeles to blow sh*t up with Arnold Schwarzenegger and a team of pyrotechnicians." Whoa. lol
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:59 PM   #10
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Megan Fox asking you to join the cast of TMNT 2.

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 01:41 AM   #11
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,289
You think it would be awkward to not be impressed with Megan Fox being in these films and then winning and meeting her. Of course I'm sure one is more likely to be polite and not let on to being under-enthused, but still... lol

If a certain member would win though (if this is open outside the U.S. I guess), she better bring security.



"Fight scene with Leo..." Righhhht. I'd like to see how they work some random person into that. lol (I admit, these movies a side, I'd prob about die though if even just as an extra I was able to be in the background behind him for a moment.)
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 12:17 PM   #12
LS Animation
Thug
 
LS Animation's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: London
Posts: 78
Well I used to have a crush on her 7 years ago and I would like to meet her, but I'm not very fond of her presence in the TMNT films :/ it's a conflicting situation yet a great opportunity!
LS Animation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 08:29 PM   #13
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
"pay to be in our movie"....anyone else catch that
I laughed when I read that, but at least its for a worthy cause...just not a worthy movie.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 02:18 PM   #14
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,289
So if he's a fan that comes around these parts, grats to this guy who got to do it.



From the sound of it, it already happened within the week after a name being drawn around the 19th, with the winner finally announced after the fact on the 26th. Little film whiplash after doing it so abruptly?
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.