![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,170
|
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 8 Bit Cinema
If only this were an actual video game, I'd play the hell outta this.
__________________
Letterboxd: https://letterboxd.com/Dead2009/
Backloggd: https://backloggd.com/u/Dead2009/ Dropkickd: https://www.dropkickd.com/user/Dead2009 |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuff
Posts: 1,721
|
There has already been two other threads for this.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,170
|
Really? Oops.
__________________
Letterboxd: https://letterboxd.com/Dead2009/
Backloggd: https://backloggd.com/u/Dead2009/ Dropkickd: https://www.dropkickd.com/user/Dead2009 |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuff
Posts: 1,721
|
Yeah, I can't find links but I remember someone posted it last year and someone said it's been posted before.
Edit: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=53788 |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|