The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Technodrome location?
Earth's underground (season 1) 2 13.33%
rocky planet (season 2) 0 0%
Earth's core (season 3) 7 46.67%
Volcanic Asteroid (season 4) 4 26.67%
Arctic, Earth (season 5) 0 0%
Arctic Ocean bottom, Earth (seasons 6-7) 2 13.33%
black hole (season 0 0%
Balaraphon (seasons 8-10) 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2017, 09:22 AM   #1
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Favourite Technodrome location?

What is your favourite Technodrome location? in the 1987–1996 animated TV-sries.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:24 AM   #2
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I thought it was cool when they were at the bottom of the sea.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 10:06 AM   #3
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
There should have been an option for "other". I had a hard time deciding between under the city, the Earth's core, and under the ocean. The asteroid was cool too, but I ended up voting for the core.
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 10:24 AM   #4
Wesley
Mad Scientist
 
Wesley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 1,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
I thought it was cool when they were at the bottom of the sea.
Same here. The bottom of the ocean was the most interesting location, in my opinion.
__________________
Donatello: The tracker! It might work.
*Donatello goes to the back of the Turtle Van*
Raphael: Shrewd move, Donatello. If we ignore the problem, it might go away by itself. (from The Mean Machines)
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 12:07 PM   #5
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Volcanic Asteroid, but even Balaraphon is cool.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 12:13 PM   #6
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,188
When I think of the Technodrome I see it underground as it was in season 3. It was in Dimension X three times and in the ocean as well as the Arctic,but it just seems definitive at the Earth's core.

On another note, I would have found it interesting if it got stuck in the Amazon rain forest.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 12:20 PM   #7
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
On another note, I would have found it interesting if it got stuck in the Amazon rain forest.
Yes, but it would make even more sense in the Archieverse-Mutanimals.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 06:43 PM   #8
turtle1237
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 986
Its sad that Shredder and Krang could rule the world if they just got the thing to run lol.

It pretty much became the villains HQ more than a war machine of death.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 07:37 AM   #9
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle1237 View Post
Its sad that Shredder and Krang could rule the world if they just got the thing to run lol.

It pretty much became the villains HQ more than a war machine of death.
I like the concept of it being both, depending on if it's full-powered or not.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 09:20 AM   #10
ABrown
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,831
Probably the volcanic asteroid in Dimension X.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 12:50 PM   #11
FredWolfLeonardo
This ***** used to be Fun
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,369
Mine is the earths core. I have the most memories of Shredder and Krang always bickering and complaining about the heat down there. Plus, it was the season where we were introduced to the driller modules.

I also like the other locations. I found underwater technodrome to be fascinating while the most epic looking was probably the technodrome stuck in a black hole in season 8.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 07:23 PM   #12
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan
 
DarkFell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: At the current moment, on your screen.
Posts: 2,008
Within the Earth's core, hands down.

The only exception was the Planet of the Turtleoids episode when the Technodrome arctic 'prison' was actually rocky looking terrain for once.
__________________
Quote:
β€œIn my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two are a law firm, and three or more are a congress.”

~ John Adams

Last edited by DarkFell; 02-02-2017 at 10:08 PM.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 08:26 AM   #13
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Mine is the earths core. I have the most memories of Shredder and Krang always bickering and complaining about the heat down there. Plus, it was the season where we were introduced to the driller modules.
Season 1 had some transport modules, attached to the Technodrome.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 08:46 AM   #14
pferreira
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,514
I picked the Earth's core as the dangers that location had along with the Technodrome's later power problems created a lot of interesting stories.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 04:57 AM   #15
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
On another note, I would have found it interesting if it got stuck in the Amazon rain forest.
Should it have to do with rainforest being illegally chopped down?
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.