![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
|
Favourite TMNT spacecraft
Which is your favourite spacecraft in TMNT? With spacecraft, I mean any vehicle mainly built for flying in outer space (which the Technodrome isn't, except for in its Archie Skullbuzzer form). Same goes with smaller capsule-spacecraft aren't, they aren't counted.
I think Utrom-Shredder's interstellar spacecraft from late-season 4 in the 2003–2009 animiated TV-series is the coolest, but I also like the Dreggnaut, Dregg's spacecraft in the 1987–1996 animiated TV-series. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Kerma's skyscraper thing is pretty neat, I guess.
& Krang's personal hover bubble contraption from Turtles In Time is a favorite, aesthetically. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Yukipedia
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,723
|
The Neutrino car/ship is a favorite. I also liked when the guys had that ship in vol 3.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
|
I also liked Maligna's hive (if I should count it) from Archie, and the Stratoray from "Terracide" in the same series (which could double as a spaceplane, not sure what it's main-purpose was).
Last edited by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan; 04-24-2017 at 03:26 PM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|