The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2019, 04:10 AM   #1
Sewer Turd
Thug
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 57
TMNT Soûls Winter collected.

Question!
I understand why Souls Winter issue’s were not collected and omitted from the Eastman & Laird focused TMNT the Works hardback collections.
But why were they also omitted from the current TMNT Color Classics collected trade volumes?
Sewer Turd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 05:42 AM   #2
bushido
Stone Warrior
 
bushido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: France
Posts: 708
Because Soul's Winter has the privilege of having its own trade paperback.
__________________
bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 10:01 AM   #3
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
û

Is it spelled with that û?
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 10:13 AM   #4
Sewer Turd
Thug
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Is it spelled with that û?
No just for U
Sewer Turd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 12:07 PM   #5
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,806
Souls Winter has its own hardcover collection by IDW
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 04:34 PM   #6
pferreira
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Turd View Post
Question!
I understand why Souls Winter issue’s were not collected and omitted from the Eastman & Laird focused TMNT the Works hardback collections.
But why were they also omitted from the current TMNT Color Classics collected trade volumes?
There you go:

https://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutan...r=1-1-fkmrnull
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 07:19 PM   #7
Chet
Thug
 
Chet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: USA
Posts: 95
I was looking forward to this hardcover, but after reading reviews and looking at the preview pages, it seems like they colorized bad photocopies of the original art (the shading looks super dark and blends into the blacks, losing a significant amount of detail). I think I will get the single issues.
Chet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 03:08 PM   #8
Red Robin
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet View Post
I was looking forward to this hardcover, but after reading reviews and looking at the preview pages, it seems like they colorized bad photocopies of the original art (the shading looks super dark and blends into the blacks, losing a significant amount of detail). I think I will get the single issues.
The colours in this book are really terrible and looks pretty cheap.
If you want to get the whole Souls Winter run in black and white plus all other Michael Zulli TMNT stuff, then I would recommend the Mirage Souls Winter TPB.
Red Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.