![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
|
2012 Bebop and Rocksteady theme in Gillette Ad?
A while back I posted that a Razor ad sounded an AWFUL lot like Bebop and rocksteady's theme. Heard most prominently IIRC in WANTED when they are looking for want ads.
https://soundcloud.com/videoguy565/capturewiz-001-02 Is it just me, or is that awful darn close? |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
This ***** used to be Fun
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,369
|
I did listen to the two side by side, and while they are close, I would ultimately write this one off as a coincidence.
The music in the razor blade ad is a touch slower and there are a couple of notes towards the end which are entirely missing in the Bebop and Rocksteady theme (which is pretty generic at that, so its not surprising that someone else would've created such a close-sounding theme without knowing).
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
|
Can you please give me a link to th 2012 Bebop and Rocksteady theme.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,034
|
Generic music is generic.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,514
|
I can't even remember the Bebop and Rocksteady theme. Is that the street punk theme? If so it's a coincidence. Anyway I like that music, gave the episodes atmosphere.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|