The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2020, 06:29 PM   #1
The Great Saiyaman
Mad Scientist
 
The Great Saiyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,089
So I came across this clip where an artist drew cartoon villains as good guys...


And that gave me an idea.

Suppose if we would let our imagination run wild and do the same.

Shredder
- Imagine him in that "Tales of the Yokai" situation but as he struck down Tang Shen and finds Yoshi barely alive. What if he came to his senses? What if he expressed remorse at what he had done and told Yoshi as the latter was dying in his arms. And Yoshi telling him about Tang Shen wanting to raise baby Miwa in New York city and urging Saki as an act of redemption he would fulfill that wish. Oroku Saki as the leader of a righteous Foot clan. - So what would he look like? I would probably depict him as an older version of Prince Zuko but not with a face mask, he should be wearing his scars proudly. I would also draw him using regal colors, Burgundy and Gold replacing the Purple and Silver.

I'll think of more later but don't be surprised if I draw that idea for real.
__________________
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
- Adam Savage, "Mythbusters"

Last edited by The Great Saiyaman; 01-19-2020 at 07:44 PM.
The Great Saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:30 PM   #2
MarsicornYT
Foot Soldier
 
MarsicornYT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Australia
Posts: 178
Wow that’d be so cool dude, if u do end up making it, will u post it here? Cause I wanna see that
MarsicornYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 05:47 PM   #3
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,041
Anybody thinking it's possible to make Ultimate Drako look heroic? I dare you to make this twisted abomination look the least bit heroic.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 05:56 PM   #4
Dejablue
Stone Warrior
 
Dejablue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In the USA
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Anybody thinking it's possible to make Ultimate Drako look heroic? I dare you to make this twisted abomination look the least bit heroic.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20121022135712
Honestly I think a heroic Drako is a tough sell.
__________________

^^^^
SHELLHEADS Inc.- A TMNT Discord!
Dejablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 06:02 PM   #5
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
Honestly I think a heroic Drako is a tough sell.
Yeah, that's kinda the point.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.