![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 947
|
Eastman and Laird "Personalities" Interview
There are a lot of great Turtle-centric channels on YT. Turtle Prime offers a lot of cool vids. This one features an interview with Eastman and Laird from the Turtlemania days. Not sure what city this first aired in but it was on a public access show called Personalities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKmv...&index=14&t=0s |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
|
I miss 1990. The ultimate year to be a TMNT fan.
Last edited by mikey0; 06-14-2020 at 11:53 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
|
I never knew who Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird was as a child, despite searching through encyclopedias. All I knew was their names and that they were the creators, as each Archie Comic issue cover had their names.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|