The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2020, 12:33 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
Do you ever visit Mirage's official website?

They basically just exist to sell things on ebay at this point out of their warehouse:

https://www.miragelicensing.com/

Dan Berger also still never corrected the spelling mistake where it should say, "Stay well, everyone!" but it says "Say well, everyone!" after like...months. I can't believe nobody caught that.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 01:05 PM   #2
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,027
I went there once to see what there was to buy, but then I noticed they don't ship outside the US, which makes it kind of pointless for me. Besides, most the comics they're allowed to sell are shipped internationally by IDW anyway. If Mirage was an active publisher constantly coming out with new titles, I might have been more interested just to see what's coming down the pipeline.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 01:20 PM   #3
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist
 
The Turtle Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
Sadly yes, very occasionally to see what?s happening and if there?s any updates on Laird in general, considering his blog hasn?t been updated for essentially two years
__________________
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 01:21 PM   #4
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,681
Do they still work though? Like I know if I buy some books the site it might take a good while to deliver them, but like, I got no huge rush. If I buy some of their leftover comics, I will eventually get them.... right????
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:14 PM   #5
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
"Katie (our entire shipping department) is only working on Mondays and Wednesdays - so anything ordered from the site will only be shipped on those days. This means it can take several weeks before an order goes out our door. Due to time constraints, Katie does not send out order confirmations as this would delay shipping items even more, but if you received a receipt e-mail from Paypal, rest assured that we got your order and Katie will ship it out as quickly as she can."

So whoever "Katie" is, sends them out.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 11:40 PM   #6
ZedsDead
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: NY
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Do they still work though? Like I know if I buy some books the site it might take a good while to deliver them, but like, I got no huge rush. If I buy some of their leftover comics, I will eventually get them.... right????
I bought some recently, got them in a timely manner. I think it was about two weeks?
ZedsDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.