![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,754
|
Newsletter
Does anyone know where I could find some ninja turtle newsletters online?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
|
Send an email to the official site saying you'd like to sign up for the monthly newsletter.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
ya, that is a nice place to get one!!
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Ninja Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
|
I tried making one way back when.
(I'd suggest just checking the news on the front of this site though
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|