The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2024, 10:49 AM   #1
Lordmylar06
Stone Warrior
 
Lordmylar06's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hurst, TX
Posts: 961
TMNT: Saturday Morning Adventures Character List

I've checked various wiki sites for TMNT but can't find an up to date list of characters who have made appearances in the book.

I know there are likely more new characters coming soon based on previewed cover art, but is there a list here in the forums for this?

Thanks for any info on this- it's for an art project. I have all of the comics, but once I read them once I hate to open the polybag again, and if it's something anyone has a running list of, I would be very grateful!
Lordmylar06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.