The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2004, 01:27 AM   #1
Neko
Random Punk
 
Neko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 24
TMNT yahoo group

Left a note for the gamers in the RPG section but I thought I'd drop a note here too for the non-gaming crowd.

I made a TMNT group on yahoo for artists, writers and rpgers to come together and showcase their work and talk and stuff.
I'll have folders for art and for writing (short story, long freakin novels and *ehem* ...smutty.)

I thought it might be a nice idea, and I'm going out on a limb cause I've never done this before.. I wanna meet more of the fans, what can I say

http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/darkenedtunnels/

Hope to see some people there

Peace!
__________________
The Compukitten


*mew*
Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 06:43 PM   #2
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
cool, I might join it. Give mye a sec to think about it.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.