The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2004, 11:51 AM   #1
Ninjatron
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 313
Pat Lee speaks on the future of TMNT and more.

Quote:
There has been a lot of questions about Turtles. We do have some new plans for Turtles and will be launching information about it shortly. We are excited about some creator owned projects coming out along with Devil May Cry and other Capcom titles in 2004. Energon is exciting for us, we have a lot of plans with the series and James Raiz is back and will be working on a secret Transformers project for Dreamwave in the near future. So we are very anxious about all these new projects coming and we are looking forward to 2004!
New plans sounds good enough for me.
Read the whole thing here.
http://www.brokenfrontier.com/snatch...eetstheeye.htm

Sayonara.
__________________
Ninjatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 06:24 PM   #2
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
hopefully its a good plan
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 08:21 PM   #3
Aztec General
Mad Scientist
 
Aztec General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,437
Whatever it is, I hope the story is better than the first 5 issues of DW. I haven't read 6 & 7. Are they worth reading?
__________________
Aztec General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 07:01 PM   #4
tOkKa
tOkKie-Pokie,puddin'n PIE
 
tOkKa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pajamas out of the water on the elephant was sweating a lemon.
Posts: 1,729
-->> ~~whew..
__________________
666

!!terrible2z/GGM!!/T.G.R.I./ ..モンスターのカメを解読しなさい。
tOkKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 09:33 PM   #5
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat King
Whatever it is, I hope the story is better than the first 5 issues of DW. I haven't read 6 & 7. Are they worth reading?
sorta, 6 is better than 7 in my opopion.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 09:46 AM   #6
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat King
Whatever it is, I hope the story is better than the first 5 issues of DW. I haven't read 6 & 7. Are they worth reading?
6&7 are far better than the first 5 issues, with 7 being my personal fav.

I hope this is gonne be good news! Come on, Pat. Don't dissapoint us!
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 02:54 PM   #7
TMNT is cooler than MOTU
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat King
Whatever it is, I hope the story is better than the first 5 issues of DW. I haven't read 6 & 7. Are they worth reading?
IMO...yes.
__________________


Thank you for getting rid of Hamato Yoshi, Michael Bay and Co.! He was suuuuuper unnecessary.
TMNT is cooler than MOTU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 11:44 PM   #8
FALLEN ELDOR
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 298
I liked # 5 more then I liked the 2 part story of #6 and #7. But to many humans know about the turtles now, you have Angel, and that kid and his Mom from the cartoon, then you have this teenager, that little girl, her Mom and that doctor. Not to mention the Foot and the Purple Dragons...To many people IMO.

I was really looking forward to the Turtlenator storyline
__________________
The first movie was a perfect balance between the adult comics and the children's cartoon!
FALLEN ELDOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 11:55 PM   #9
Dane E5R
Mad Scientist
 
Dane E5R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Topeka, Kansas
Posts: 1,602
How can it be good news without PAD and LeS?
__________________
http://www.luckyusshow.com
Dane E5R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 08:24 PM   #10
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
I have not gotten the issue #6 so I could not tell you about the quality of it.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.