The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2004, 08:16 PM   #1
SlayerX
Stone Warrior
 
SlayerX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 828
TMNT Song... Don't know if this has been posted before

Ninja Turtles

Music and lyrics by Graham Case

I don't want to be me I don't want to be you

I don't want to be that guy over there

There's only four people I want to be in this world

I'm going to tell you their names right now

I want to be Leonardo
I want to be Donatello
I want to be Michelangelo
And maybe Raphael

I want to be a Ninja Turtle be a crime fighting dude
I want to be a Ninja Turtle and fight against bad for good

I want to follow the words of Splinter
I want to fight against the evil Shredder

I want to be a Ninja Turtle be a crime fighting dude
I want to be a Ninja Turtle and fight against bad for good

(interlude of chord progression)

I want to be a Ninja Turtle be a crime fighting dude
I want to be a Ninja Turtle in a half shell
I want to be a Ninja Turtle eating pizza as my food
I want to be a Ninja Turtle and fight against bad for good


If only I could find this song for download.... If anyone has it can they tell me how it is? Thanks!
SlayerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 07:36 AM   #2
Hannah
Once more, with feeling!
 
Hannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 4,111
Hmm, never heard it before. That's me, not knowing things.


"That's another thing i'm chalked full of, not knowing things!" -Cosmo

Lmao, FOP..
__________________
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.