![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
|
I have just started thinking about doing a PicFic. Maybe it could be a monthy thing and even be linked to on the main page? I need to wait untill after Christmas to get a much better camera. I have the basic character figures of Leo, Don, Raph, Mike, Splinter, April, Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, Krang, and footsoldiers. Now all I would need is to come up with a short story, written kinda like the cartoon with much humor. Hmmmm......
__________________
![]() I edit your posts |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Second Gear
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
|
That sounds really cool! I think that could turn it wicked!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: oakland, il
Posts: 556
|
awesome! that sounds so cool, i cant wait to see what crazy stories you come up with, maybe we can help with the stories.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
|
Kinda like this one? A Turtle Christmas
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
|
Kali, that Turtle Christmas was cute.
__________________
![]() I edit your posts |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
|
Well, it's not mine, but I'll pass that comment along to the authors.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Second Gear
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
|
Yeah that was pretty cool!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
|
Loved It! lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Brockton Massachusetts
Posts: 142
|
Haha loved that! it was mad funny. If you find anymore of those post them up!
__________________
Go ninja Go ninja GO!!! |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|