The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2004, 04:43 PM   #1
Poquito
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1
Very quick question...

Alright, so Krang lives inside the stomach of that robot...But what i'd like to know is what is the robot's name? Does he even have a name? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Poquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 04:57 PM   #2
THE-X-FLO
Foot Soldier
 
THE-X-FLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 242
His name is Krang's Android Body
__________________
In the darkest of hours... in the greatest of battles... we must never forget who, or what, we are
THE-X-FLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 05:38 PM   #3
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
yeah, it doesn't have a cool name like "Bubble Walker" or "Knucklehead"
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 06:18 PM   #4
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Re: Very quick question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poquito
Alright, so Krang lives inside the stomach of that robot...But what i'd like to know is what is the robot's name? Does he even have a name? Any help is greatly appreciated.
I wouldn't call it a "he", more of an "it".
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 06:25 PM   #5
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
When I was little I thought that Robot body had a name. Now I'm proven wrong
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 07:02 PM   #6
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
I shall dub this android body, Bob.
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 08:51 PM   #7
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,684
That android thing was so odd. Ok, sometimes Krang was moving lil joysticks around to control it. Other times it just moved by itself as Krang wasn't controlling anything. Other times the android was mimicking whatever Krang was doing. Like in 'Plan 8 from Channel 6', the android was choking shredder while krang was immitating a choking motion with his tentacles.

I always wondered, now that i'm older, why Shredder had to blast the android with Krang inside with electricity like Frankenstein. If Krang has to control it with the lil joysticks anyways, then why not just turn the damn thing on without deepfrying Krang?
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 11:01 PM   #8
THE-X-FLO
Foot Soldier
 
THE-X-FLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami
I always wondered, now that i'm older, why Shredder had to blast the android with Krang inside with electricity like Frankenstein. If Krang has to control it with the lil joysticks anyways, then why not just turn the damn thing on without deepfrying Krang
Because in Shredder is Splintered, The android was linked with Krang's mind, and was reproducing, as you said, whatever Krang was doing, and there weren't even joysticks if you look at this. Later, it seems that the writers forgot about that in some episodes .
__________________
In the darkest of hours... in the greatest of battles... we must never forget who, or what, we are
THE-X-FLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 03:34 AM   #9
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taloniss
I shall dub this android body, Bob.
Cast in the name of Bob, Ye guilty.

(Crushes Donatello)
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 06:19 PM   #10
The Chuck
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 22
how about the K.R.A.B.
Krang's Robotic Android Body?
The Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 08:29 AM   #11
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
I like KRAB nice acronim....it works...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 01:42 PM   #12
Krangfan
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In a house
Posts: 434
Yeah, K.R.A.B works ! Good work The Chuck
__________________
"Home is where you hang your hat"
-Krang's favorite phrase

Krang owns!
Krangfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 02:40 PM   #13
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
His name is Arnold Swartzenegger!
Right Karpo?
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 07:37 PM   #14
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
android body
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 08:32 AM   #15
tnpir4000
Mouser
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 12
I think the reason they moved away from having Krang just sit there to building in joysticks was so he'd have something to do with his tentacles other than just flail them around when he's excited or angry.
tnpir4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.