The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2002, 08:57 PM   #1
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
more poems

Here I Am

Here I am
Waiting for you
You said you loved me
I'm positive that it's true

Here I am
Writing to you
Your letters make me feel special
Like your giving me some clue

Here I am
Pouring out my soul
Couldn't imagine you doing it
But you left a massive hole

Here I am
Writing this for you
You're breaking my heart
And I don't know what to do

So here I am
Turning from you
You said that you loved me
And now I realize it's not true
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 09-06-2002, 08:59 PM   #2
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
She is Me

I gaze into the mirror
And what do I see
Someone not so appealing
And that nobody is me

Sometimes I drift
Into my mind
For there I am attractive
And have men in a bind

Her hair is so long
Her eye's an unadulterated blue
But she is not me
That I know is true

Her skin is fair
Her teeth are straight
She walks confidently
Not with a stupid gait

Sometimes I write of her
And how she comes across her significant other
But these are just my imaginings
Yearning for a lover

I know that they say
"Beauty is within"
But if you aren't good-looking
There's no way to win

I'll never accept myself
With her in my mind
She's just the inner me
That no one can find

So I stand here and wait
For someone to take a peek
And hope that they see her
The girl for whom they seek
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 09-06-2002, 09:03 PM   #3
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
Thoughts

I listen to this music
It makes me want to cry
Even gives me thoughts
About wanting to die

Misery is my lover
It tags along wherever I may go
That's because the reality is
Misery is the only thing I know

Why must I smile?
Can't you perceive, I'm happy
Just cause I don't
Doesn't mean I'm feeling crappy

Why do I mope and pout?
Come here and I will tell
Live one day as me
See my living hell

Why do you never see my friends?
Tell me what's the point
Cause the only ones I can make
Are the kind that offer me a joint

This life that I lead
Contains many fascinating things
And even if I wanted
I don't think I could change

Maybe I like this life
And don't want to start new
So lay off me why don't you
And refrain from telling me what to do
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 09-06-2002, 09:08 PM   #4
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
ok then.....no comment is to harsh for the Tiger to take, so tell me what you think....and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask 'cause the only stupid question is the one not asked!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 09-06-2002, 10:10 PM   #5
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
come on now don't be shy........
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 09-06-2002, 11:30 PM   #6
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Well...i liked the poem about tuna...or was it...
...
Nevermind i think that never happend... i like tuna.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 09-06-2002, 11:48 PM   #7
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
I don't even think that was a poem
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 09-07-2002, 12:04 AM   #8
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
That's good because i ate the tuna, and i don't like eating poems, they gimme stomach ache
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 09-07-2002, 12:15 AM   #9
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
ooooookkkkk......righty then.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 09-07-2002, 12:45 AM   #10
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
I like tuna, especially when it's in sushi.

Aww... I love the poems, Tiger! "Thoughts" is my favorite... I think it's interesting, and it makes the reader think. I like.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 09-07-2002, 01:01 AM   #11
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
Ok you know what forget the tuna!!! that was just a phase me and filly were goin thru! it happens....just like yurkey . BTW ty Azure, they actually just came to me while i was doing absolutly nothing
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 09-07-2002, 01:17 AM   #12
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Wow... I wish inspiration would hit me whenever I'm doing nothing.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 11-23-2002, 03:55 PM   #13
The Angel Queen
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: WEIRSDALE
Posts: 451
when did you write those ? and how come you didnt show me ? we are in the same class you know ! they are realy good ! i like em.
The Angel Queen is offline  
Old 11-23-2002, 05:23 PM   #14
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
I never showed you because.....I can't remember I think it was because school had just started.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 11-24-2002, 02:22 PM   #15
The Angel Queen
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: WEIRSDALE
Posts: 451
oh ok !

since when do you write poetry ? i knew you did the rp and the auther things but not the poetry !
The Angel Queen is offline  
Old 11-25-2002, 06:03 PM   #16
Snow White
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 111
Outstanding poems! I loved them all! Poetry is by far my favorite form of writing. You do an awesome job!
__________________
Someday your prince will come. Mine took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
Snow White is offline  
Old 11-26-2002, 09:40 AM   #17
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
TY Snow White....and I do all kinds of writing not just RP and stories.....I guess just whenever it hits me I write!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 11-26-2002, 02:58 PM   #18
The Angel Queen
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: WEIRSDALE
Posts: 451
i have written several poems ! over the years but i have not showed them to any one exept my twin and carmen!
The Angel Queen is offline  
Old 11-26-2002, 03:01 PM   #19
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
Carmen....who is that?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 11-26-2002, 03:32 PM   #20
The Angel Queen
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: WEIRSDALE
Posts: 451
one of my best friends met her about 3 years ago
The Angel Queen is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.