The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2004, 11:06 PM   #1
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Ninja Turtle Game Sprites

I see alot of you around here have Ninja turtle SNES stuff in your sigs I was wondering if anyone knows of a site that has sprites of Leatherhead or if someone can rip me some? I just want him standing there or throwing something nothing to fancy. Id prefere just him standing there. If anyone could do this Id be very greatful and would return the favor in the way they asked
Thanks
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.