The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's the girl you want?
April 14 50.00%
Mona Lisa 0 0%
Venus 2 7.14%
Irma 2 7.14%
Pimiko 0 0%
Karai 8 28.57%
Quarry 1 3.57%
Ninjara 0 0%
Other 1 3.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2004, 03:10 PM   #1
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
For the guys out there.....

Let's find out which female TMNT character is your perfect match.

Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:12 PM   #2
Stone Ill
Mad Scientist
 
Stone Ill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
What?
Stone Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:13 PM   #3
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
None. They're call cartoon characters and/or fictional. I prefer my women to be real human beings.
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:15 PM   #4
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taloniss
None. They're call cartoon characters and fictional. I prefer my women to be real human beings.
Could be movie April.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:17 PM   #5
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
She's still fictional. Why pine for a character who isn't real.
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:18 PM   #6
coryroo24
Hench Mutant
 
coryroo24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 448
These polls are getting out of hand.
__________________
coryroo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:19 PM   #7
Hyper Metal Sonic
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Southeastern Louisiana
Posts: 786
Irma's freaking HOT.
Hyper Metal Sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:21 PM   #8
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
I agree with taloniss.....I prefer real women....But I still vote for Karai. *points at sig*
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:25 PM   #9
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Ah, now there's the spirit.

As everybody would have guessed, I voted Venus
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:26 PM   #10
raphael_is_cool
Mad Scientist
 
raphael_is_cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 2,151
I think Judith Hoag was alright looking

So I'd choose her...not her character
raphael_is_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:31 PM   #11
Splinter
Radical Rat
 
Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Splinter's Dojo
Posts: 1,531
Eh, sorry. None of them do it for me. One, they're fictional. Two, none of them are all that well defined as characters. I prefer personality over looks. And none of them have that much when it comes to either. So I'll go with the 'None of the Above' choice.
__________________

R.I.P. Master Splinter - Mirage Comics - May 1984 / June 2003
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - New Episode Guide
Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:44 PM   #12
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
im sorry if im going after a girl, she has to be real.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:46 PM   #13
host_punktmy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Shadow Moses
Posts: 469
MP no offense but you don't go after girls
__________________
"Eat this"

www.geocities.com/kingsofpain408 This is our site
host_punktmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:49 PM   #14
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
......ok mister perfect ass hole, i'll resay it, if i were to go after gilr she has to be real.



and host who do you think is hot, you didnt sat anything
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:51 PM   #15
host_punktmy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Shadow Moses
Posts: 469
i dont go for the cartoon girls..

man i'm not sayin you're wierd or anything i'm just sayin I've never seen you do anythin but stare at Ashley
__________________
"Eat this"

www.geocities.com/kingsofpain408 This is our site
host_punktmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:52 PM   #16
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
ya your point being....
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:55 PM   #17
host_punktmy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Shadow Moses
Posts: 469
i stare at girls too but .... damn i blanked out thinking about Anna again

kind of off topic... I'll just go with the leeader of the jap foot that's the hottest
__________________
"Eat this"

www.geocities.com/kingsofpain408 This is our site
host_punktmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 04:19 PM   #18
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Funny. I notice that mostly guys have a problem with this concept. Whether a problem with the characters being animal-hybrids or that they're simply fictional. There's no argument like this in the girls' thread.

Try imagining that you're in the cartoon/fictional world. If it doesn't strain too many brain cells...
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 04:22 PM   #19
Stone Ill
Mad Scientist
 
Stone Ill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
Well Kali, I know that I'm not that attracted to cartoon characters, like some people.
Stone Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 04:24 PM   #20
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
What about live action characters? movie April, Venus?
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.