The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2004, 07:00 PM   #1
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
Laird and co. at Wizard World Philly in May!!!!

All,
What the heck to I bring to have autographed???

Man oh man, what a decision!!!

I have the 3 movies on vhs and dvd, most of the new eps on dvd, the classic show on dvd, old TMNT archie comics, a few in between issues, all of the issues so far from volume 4, in-the-package figures, etc.

What the heck is anyone who is going bringing??

PS - are these guys known to do signings? Or will these guys be hard interact with?

PSS - the story is on the main page of ninjaturtles.com
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 07:52 PM   #2
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
These guys are really cool...and they will sign practically anything you give them. Laird signed tons of my comics, and they all love to do sketches too. I'm not sure if they charge for "good" sketches or not.
I dunno what you should bring, but I bet Laird likes signing Mirage comics and maybe action figures. Just don't make him sign Next Mutation stuff..
I have a Mirage poster from '93 Philly con that all the Mirage guys signed...I kept getting in line again about twice or three times a day.
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 09:08 PM   #3
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
I'm thinking of a few ideas. First of all, I really only have vol. 4 issues. not volume 1-3. So, Probably #1 of vol. 4. and i have a big book, color reprint of tales of leo, and the TMNT issues where they fought shredder in april's apartment. Its such a worn down book, which shows love, so maybe that Maybe my carded Leo fig from the old series? Ghaaaa i dont know
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 11:38 PM   #4
MikesPizzaShack
Hench Mutant
 
MikesPizzaShack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 466
y cant he come to wizard world chicago??? grr well maybe he will. the guest list isnt compleat and its not till aug but if he goes to philly and noy chicago thats not kewl
__________________
Hey Check out my Site WWW.TheFanriot.com and our podcast The FanRiot on iTunes!!!!
"Welcome to Mikes Pizza Shack! You order the pizza and I eat it."
MikesPizzaShack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 03:27 AM   #5
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthsmozers
I'm thinking of a few ideas. First of all, I really only have vol. 4 issues. not volume 1-3. So, Probably #1 of vol. 4. and i have a big book, color reprint of tales of leo, and the TMNT issues where they fought shredder in april's apartment. Its such a worn down book, which shows love, so maybe that Maybe my carded Leo fig from the old series? Ghaaaa i dont know
yeah get the worn down one signed...my friend had Laird sign a TMNT Adventures comic, one of the Future Shark Trilogy issues, with a page ripped out of it.
Laird and Lawson would probably be more than happy to sign volume 4 comics.
When I went in '93, they were selling most of the original art from "City At War"..alas, I only bought one page. But anyway, maybe this time they will be selling Volume 4 art?
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.