The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2002, 04:46 AM   #1
lotus460
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Sweden
Posts: 19
new fan art

Hi everyone! how are ya?
just wanted to know what ya think of my new fan art.... it's the two Michaelangelo pictures ,by Viktor Olsson, in the fan art gallery...
__________________
ViKT©R
"the swedish turtle"
lotus460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 12:25 PM   #2
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Ooh... I saw those sketches! I think you did an awesome job! Michelangelo is my favorite turtle.

Heh heh... I also see that Kransu made the fanart page! Now there's something creepy to look at.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 12:26 PM   #3
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I wonder if Krang would be willing to host RPG art...?
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 10:36 AM   #4
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
I don't see why not, Machias!

Ooohh... Viktor! I really like these too. Good proportion, a unique style. My fav is the one of Mike in motion, with the green square.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 11:10 AM   #5
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Okay! I got some REALLy nice ones....
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 11:41 AM   #6
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Hey Kransu is up!!!! YAY!!!!! wow there are a lot of really good drawings in there!!!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 01:00 PM   #7
lotus460
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Sweden
Posts: 19
thanks

thanks guys... It's always really fun when people say something nice
__________________
ViKT©R
"the swedish turtle"
lotus460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 03:04 PM   #8
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
(Yes i am a ninny, and slow...)
Youre drawings are so different, but i LOVE them! the one of Raph on the stone cross especially...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 03:14 PM   #9
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Psst, Machias... You're thinking about a different artist!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 03:17 PM   #10
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Gah! 19 and already with alzeimers!...I liked the pic with Mike and the green square...!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 03:19 PM   #11
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machias Banshee
Gah! 19 and already with alzeimers!
LOL!! That makes two of us!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 03:21 PM   #12
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 10:23 AM   #13
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
*lol* I just call it absentminded-ness, which I suffer from all the time!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.