The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2004, 06:39 AM   #1
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Old toon Screancaps please

Does anybody have any screancaps of Mona Lisa? Thanx.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 07:35 AM   #2
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
you spelled Screenshots wrong.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 07:37 AM   #3
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Can you help me or not?
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 08:23 AM   #4
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
ever wonder y they nevr use female artists names and stuck to art work for the female mutants in tmnt, i mean venus d'milo, mona lisa.....where are the she-artists???
Quote:
Can you help me or not?
Nope....looked couldn't find.....sorry guy...i'd make some...but i have no mona eps....but i did find an aska sprite sheet from TMNT:TF....u gould make an animated gif....if u had the right program....not sure what it is though....wish i had it....sorry in a silly mood....
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 11:11 AM   #5
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
Um, were there very many famous female artists from the Rennessaince?

The only female artist I can think of that's even remotely famous is that chick who drew flowers that looked like vaginas. But I can't remember her name.
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 03:38 PM   #6
Alien Hominid
Thug
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpengler
The only female artist I can think of that's even remotely famous is that chick who drew flowers that looked like vaginas. But I can't remember her name.
I think mean Georgia O'Keefe.
Alien Hominid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 04:07 PM   #7
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
ever wonder y they nevr use female artists names and stuck to art work for the female mutants in tmnt, i mean venus d'milo, mona lisa.....where are the she-artists???
True, they aern't named after she-artists, but they are named after she-works of art. Mona Lisa is a famous painting by the Leonardo the turtle is named after, and Venus de'Milo is the name of a marble statue of a woman, both it's arms broken off. Pictures anybody?
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 03:45 PM   #8
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Anybody? Please....
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 03:55 PM   #9
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,393
Stop bumping your threads up, nobody cares, and you can get banned if you do it again
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 04:00 PM   #10
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
Stop bumping your threads up, nobody cares, and you can get banned if you do it again
actully I do care but I wasn't going to post them for jarrah untill I got my camera back to take some pics of Mona for him.
so be patient Jarrah I'll post some old pics soon enough.
-Vaughn Michael
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 04:07 PM   #11
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Wonderful Thanx
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 04:24 PM   #12
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
Stop bumping your threads up, nobody cares, and you can get banned if you do it again
It seems like every time Jarrah says something, you trash him. Stop it.

Let me see what I can do for you, Jarrah.
__________________
M.D.K.
Maim! Destroy! Kill!!!



"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 04:58 PM   #13
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches
 
That Matt Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
Jarrah if you have the episodes on your computer and you have Windows Media Player, all you have to do is press Ctrl I and it will let you save an image.
That Matt Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 05:52 PM   #14
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Jarrah if you have the episodes on your computer and you have Windows Media Player, all you have to do is press Ctrl I and it will let you save an image.
really i didn't know that....cool...i can take caps of any thing now....but i don't have the mona lisa eps....
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 06:49 PM   #15
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew138
Jarrah if you have the episodes on your computer and you have Windows Media Player, all you have to do is press Ctrl I and it will let you save an image.
really I just tried that and it doesnt work thats odd..
-VM
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 06:58 PM   #16
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
works for me.....hjey jarrah want venus screen caps...i could oblige u there.....
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 07:43 PM   #17
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches
 
That Matt Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew138
Jarrah if you have the episodes on your computer and you have Windows Media Player, all you have to do is press Ctrl I and it will let you save an image.
really I just tried that and it doesnt work thats odd..
-VM
Yeah, it doesn't work with some videos for some reason. If it doesn't work at all, you might want to get the latest version of the software.
That Matt Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 08:29 PM   #18
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
works for me.....hjey jarrah want venus screen caps...i could oblige u there.....
Venus screen caps... I'm interested Thanks.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 09:22 AM   #19
Meira-Bates
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: an abandoned wearhouse
Posts: 1,057
Many thanks Matthew! I used to take screenshots some other way but that suddenly stopped working. O.o
__________________

I'm also the winner of the award for being least likely to receive an award! O.o
Meira-Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 03:05 PM   #20
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Sorry if I sound impatiant, but how are those pictures coming along?
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.