![]() |
|
|
#61 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
|
True!!I always thought he looks younger in the archies.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#62 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
|
Yup, and they dont show him as this short weakling...I like my men tall!
He kinda reminded me of a chipmunk too... I've donea few 'eye traces' as i call them, of him in his samurai gear, and i must say...Damn, he's lookin' good!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
|
Ohhhh samurai splinter...awesome
|
|
|
|
|
|
#64 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
|
grows older, yeah... *dreamy look*
I love the issues with the guys as tykes. There was one when Mike was blind and in gov. custody, about them cheating on their lessons to get pizza, as well as the one where they got their colors. Then theres the last two of the archies series, where they get their weapons. I just Looooooovvvveee young turtles, and handsome Splinters! |
|
|
|
|
|
#65 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
|
Oh yeah, i have readed about those
here's one of the pics of splinter i'm talking about...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#66 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
|
heh, check out this...
http://www.geocities.com/tmnt_101/tm...7-april01.html and this... http://www.geocities.com/tmnt_102/tm...28-page14.html <--this one aint working, gnad geocities... |
|
|
|
|
|
#67 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
|
I downloaded issue 28's comic scans from that same page months ago so don't worry if the link doesnt work, i can still check it...
Hmmmm...samurai splinter!!!He looks so good |
|
|
|
|
|
#68 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
|
I love drawing different outfits for him. I got a notebook full of ideas...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#69 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
|
Cool!I tried drawing splinter a bunch of times but always with the same clothes
|
|
|
|
|
|
#70 | |
|
Mango Lovin' Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
|
Quote:
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!" Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#71 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
|
Oh they were just drawn by different artists....'kay, i thought the story changed
|
|
|
|
|
|
#72 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
|
I think the best splinter is in mirage and in first movie...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#73 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
|
So much for Ray Fillet...
My fave Splinters are TMNt1, 2, and archie. The Splinter in the third movie was pitiful, if i'm not mistaken...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#74 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
|
wowwwww very cool the pics of splinter.
kakaka niko the girl call azrael akakak from the mighty mutanimals akakkakaa. very cool put more.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win. |
|
|
|
|
|
#75 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
|
Well, i have a bunch of pics of him and the guys in the Technodromes Art section...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#76 |
|
Mango Lovin' Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
|
Indeed she does!
Ugh... I didn't like Splinter in the third movie. He was just so odd looking.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!" Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
|
yep i also didnt like splinter in the third movie he was like nothing.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win. |
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
|
I have az pic of Splinter that i drew for one of my new stories, with the little turtle sitting on his knee. I think he's just so handsome!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#79 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
|
cool so post it then.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win. |
|
|
|
|
|
#80 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
|
I would, but my Gnad scanner wont hook up right. I'm gonna bug my neighbor if she could help me... that and my young turtle needs to be fixed up a bit...
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|