The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Doctor Prankenstein Strikes Again!
No Patrol, No Games, No rest.. There is only Training. Starting NOW! 3 4.69%
That's it? You're not gonna slap yourself?! 21 32.81%
They defeated you with Go Karts and a water BALLOON?! 33 51.56%
We're all gonna die... and I think I left the food replicator on! 7 10.94%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #11
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooish View Post
It just really doesn't seem especially playful in this show! At times, anyway. Yeah, as a kid I probably wouldn't have interpreted it as I should be violent all the time--I'd just be kind of disturbed about it and what the writers are thinking, like I am now.
What is going on exactly? Did I miss a scene where Raph put a sai up to Mikey's neck and forced him to smoke crack?

Examples dawg.
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.