Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe
LEGO is really stingy on making new parts, they try to reuse the same parts for everything. The lightsaber hilt is one of the most notorious pieces and It bothers me, too. On one end, yes, LEGO is about the beauty of being able to make endless things with the pieces available, but when it comes to small, handheld items, I think the lightsaber hilt makes a bad one-piece-fits-all solution because of its shape. It looks NOTHING like a nunchaku and I have no idea why they put it on Donatello's Bo... they really should have developed a new piece to fit this void.
It's not a dealbreaker for me though. It just kinda ticks me off how expensive LEGO sets are and yet they are really bad at producing new parts to solve problems like this.
|
Well, if you have any of the old 2003 Mega Bloks TMNT, their weapons were actually newly molded weapons for them that from the Leo and Mike I still have, do fit in LEGO hands okay.