The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2013, 04:58 AM   #11
MST3KFan
Hench Mutant
 
MST3KFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 485
So I found all the Ooze Launching TMNT figures today at Wal-Mart. One of each. Donnie and Raph has some major bad paint apps, so I bought Leo and Mikey.

Mikey's okay for what he is, but my Leo's backpack wouldn't go in for some reason. I worked at it, trying to find a way to get it to go in, but the lower connector on his back was warped or something and upon trying to maybe fix it, that part broke. O_o
His backpack goes in now okay, but now he's missing that lining on his back to cover showing the backpack connection. I hope this isn't an indication of things to come QC wise with the new toys...
MST3KFan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.