The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2013, 03:14 AM   #16
Konchadunga
Stone Warrior
 
Konchadunga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 912
He's funny. I think Splinter is funnier, but then, I've seen every incarnation of TMNT and no incarnation of Star Trek. Compared to Splinter, Ryan's lack of ethics also bugs me at times; not in that it's not funny, but in that it's disconcerting that a supposed ethical hero venerates him. If they want to play Leo as a bit of an antihero, though, then it could work...I just don't think they will.

Edit: Today my brother actually came in while the show was in one of the Space Heroes segments, and so didn't know I was watching TMNT!
__________________
Konchadunga is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.