![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 573
|
Link to the script posted in another thread for those who haven't read it and wish to...
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?fbshx0svrpe7efe# I liked most of it at the first, apart from calling military soldiers the foot, it seemed exciting and action packed although I imagined way too many Michael Bay explosions. Then it got really bad to me when we were told Schrader was alien Shredder and had blades coming out of his skin. I thought the battle at the lair with splinter and beebop and rocksteady sounded entertaining. But then again it got worse, the turtles were in Dimension X with other turtles and also were told they were aliens. The ending was even more awful with each turtle going their own way with the orbs to find their trainees...at least Casey was still a hockey player and not a volleyball player now.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| live-action films |
|
|