The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2013, 04:30 PM   #11
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNx View Post
I just ordered April online. She was the only one I couldn't find. I paid 15 bucks but oh well.
it's not a terrible mark-up. 10.99 is the retail price in many stores. But it does kinda sting to pay that much for such a small figure. Anyway, hope you like her. We need to support female figures! Hope we get Karai soon

You guys are making me paranoid. Think I saw an April on the shelf the other day. I'm gonna buy her so I have an extra
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.