The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2013, 06:58 PM   #11
Galactus
Foot Elite
 
Galactus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
But this is what I fear, is that 8 years down the line we will be getting TMNT films that are nothing but Fred Wolf wankfests.
I wouldn't want that at all and while I suspect that is what we are getting on the surface I doubt thats what we are getting in "spirit".

Bebop, Rocksteady, Krang, The Technodrome I think will be in this but vastly different to the Fred Wolf renditions. It could potentialy be the Fred Wolf fans that come away the most disapointed...shortly before every other fan.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
live action films, megan fox, movie casting


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.