The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Which way do you prefer?
A (2k3 and 2007 movie) 13 59.09%
B (2k12 and Mirage comics) 9 40.91%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2013, 07:46 AM   #1
Riel
Random Punk
 
Riel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 31
Which do you prefer

I don't know if this has been discussed, at least I didn't find a thread for it. So there's two ways Leo wears his swords when he's not using them, which do you prefer? And why, does one or the other look better, or is it something else?

A is the way he holds them in 2k3 and the 2007 movie, for example

Spoiler:


B is the way he holds them in the Mirage comics and 2k12, for example
Spoiler:


This could've probably been made more simple, but I hope you got what I meant.

Last edited by Riel; 06-28-2013 at 07:56 AM.
Riel is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.