The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2013, 10:02 PM   #11
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome13 View Post
Maybe the 1988 re-releases are getting knocked down to $10 from $13.
Doubtful, but I would like to see the new reissues see release in more stores than TRU. That said, even if they do, I doubt they'll go for the same price as the Nick Basics do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrico13 View Post
The season 2 premiere is the one with the 80's crossover, isn't it?Maybe......
Wait...what? That's news to me. I knew the OT Turtles were going to make an appearance in the new show at some point, but I wasn't expecting them so soon in the second season.
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.