The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2013, 07:16 PM   #2281
Danetello
Stone Warrior
 
Danetello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
Posting live from Target in Leesburg, VA!
The store looks as though they just restocked. They have full shelves, and have everything in full... EXCEPT the Rat King! Urgh! I have a feeling, judging by how much stuff is here, that somebody literally came in right before me and took it!!
Guess I'll try again tomorrow!!
__________________
Dan.
Check out all of my TMNT reviews here!


Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:15 PM   #2282
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by demoman View Post
Here you go, the first close up demo of the throw n battle turtles.



pixel dan showed it off for toy fair but it wasn't as involved a demo.
So you push it's crouch?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:54 AM   #2283
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
http://www.kmart.com/teenage-mutant-...&blockType=G34

Makes me wish ordering a specific figure from K-Mart wasn't nigh impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetello View Post
I saw people talking all about the retro stuff and wondered what everyone was talking about. I haven't seen any of them around here at all.
I went to the TRU website, and they do indeed have the 4 retro TMNT, Shredder and Splinter... but they are all pre-order.
BUT! They also have 2 large robotic things (wrekkers?), AND.... the original Turtle Van!!!
Needless to say, the credit card came out, and mine is now pre-ordered LOL!!
$59.99, plus tax, due to be shipped week of 3rd September!! There's a limit of one per customer, and interestingly the website claims it's a TRU exclusive!! Which I am SURE will make it even harder to find than the figures are currently! Definitely worth the pre-order!!
Can't wait!!!
The retro Turtles are in stores now, mate. Dunno why you had to pre-order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
So you push it's crouch?
This sentence doesn't make a lick of sense.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 08:04 AM   #2284
Danetello
Stone Warrior
 
Danetello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
The retro Turtles are in stores now, mate. Dunno why you had to pre-order
This is what I'm talking about... This link *should* work... Toys R Us, 4" RETRO TMNT figures, that look like the 1980's ones... INCLUDING a TMNT Party Wagon (van) playset!
They say "Our Price $12.99 - Pre-Order Now!" (for the figures... van is $59.99)

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index....S/2254197&sr=1
__________________
Dan.
Check out all of my TMNT reviews here!



Last edited by Danetello; 08-16-2013 at 08:24 AM.
Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 08:36 AM   #2285
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetello View Post
This is what I'm talking about... This link *should* work... Toys R Us, 4" RETRO TMNT figures, that look like the 1980's ones... INCLUDING a TMNT Party Wagon (van) playset!
They say "Our Price $12.99 - Pre-Order Now!" (for the figures... van is $59.99)

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index....S/2254197&sr=1
So am I. I'm perplexed as to why they have toys for pre-order when I just saw them in a TRU on Tuesday. The mechs, van, and Splinter were all they didn't have.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 08:45 AM   #2286
Danetello
Stone Warrior
 
Danetello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
So am I. I'm perplexed as to why they have toys for pre-order when I just saw them in a TRU on Tuesday. The mechs, van, and Splinter were all they didn't have.
Well at least it's not me going nuts! LOL! I don't disbelieve you, but I have not seen these in ANY store around here (Northern VA and MD). I just assumed these were new. Hence why I went ahead and pre-ordered.
I am literally at Target and Toys R Us ALL the time. I have stalking every store in the area, every day trying to find the new Rat King, so I know for sure I have not seen these retro ones at all.
Hell, I was so excited when I saw the van online because it was the first time I'd seen it - that's why I pre-ordered it!
__________________
Dan.
Check out all of my TMNT reviews here!


Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 09:09 AM   #2287
Toadtrooper
Hench Mutant
 
Toadtrooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
So am I. I'm perplexed as to why they have toys for pre-order when I just saw them in a TRU on Tuesday.
Not all shipments arrive on the same boat.
Toadtrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #2288
Danetello
Stone Warrior
 
Danetello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadtrooper View Post
Not all shipments arrive on the same boat.
Well yeah.... but nearly a month away for the online sales? And like I said, there are none in VA or MD that I've seen. Seems a bit drastic. You'd think they'd have more in stock than that.
__________________
Dan.
Check out all of my TMNT reviews here!


Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 09:29 AM   #2289
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetello View Post
Well at least it's not me going nuts! LOL! I don't disbelieve you, but I have not seen these in ANY store around here (Northern VA and MD). I just assumed these were new. Hence why I went ahead and pre-ordered.
I am literally at Target and Toys R Us ALL the time. I have stalking every store in the area, every day trying to find the new Rat King, so I know for sure I have not seen these retro ones at all.
Hell, I was so excited when I saw the van online because it was the first time I'd seen it - that's why I pre-ordered it!
Yeah my intention was more like "why do they still have figures on pre-order that are in-stores" rather than "why did you pre-order them?" Caffeine hasn't hit the system yet. Way too early for this shyte.

I passed on them because I personally am not fond of paying $13 for something I already own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadtrooper View Post
Not all shipments arrive on the same boat.
I can't think of any instance of the same store chain having them in stock in a store while the site shows pre-order status, still. Especially stores up here. We never get anything before anyone else.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 09:32 AM   #2290
Danetello
Stone Warrior
 
Danetello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Yeah my intention was more like "why do they still have figures on pre-order that are in-stores" rather than "why did you pre-order them?" Caffeine hasn't hit the system yet. Way too early for this shyte.
No problem. I'm glad I'm clear on it all now. It still makes no sense why it's like it is, but at least I wasn't misunderstanding or being dumb.
I saw everyone going on about these figures, and was really confused.
As far as I was concerned there were none in stores, I saw the pre-order online - they must be new!

Hope you get some caffeine soon lol.
__________________
Dan.
Check out all of my TMNT reviews here!


Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 09:43 AM   #2291
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Speaking of new, here's the others from K-Mart's site besides the Mousers.

http://www.kmart.com/teenage-mutant-...08027P?prdNo=6
http://www.kmart.com/teenage-mutant-...08029P?prdNo=7
http://www.kmart.com/teenage-mutant-...8030P?prdNo=28
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:02 AM   #2292
Danetello
Stone Warrior
 
Danetello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
Ah man, now I've got Spider Bytes to look for too! lol
__________________
Dan.
Check out all of my TMNT reviews here!


Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:14 AM   #2293
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetello View Post
Ah man, now I've got Spider Bytes to look for too! lol
I just now found Leatherhead and Baxter, so I've got even more to catch up on
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:18 AM   #2294
Danetello
Stone Warrior
 
Danetello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
I just now found Leatherhead and Baxter, so I've got even more to catch up on
That's funny... Baxter and Leatherhead all over the place here. I even found a 2nd Cockroach last night, which surprised me. The Rat King is the one that has been the bane of my life so far LOL.
__________________
Dan.
Check out all of my TMNT reviews here!


Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:26 AM   #2295
LincolnHawk
Mad Scientist
 
LincolnHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,037
check your TRU's....mine stocked their shelves full

I was able to grab Baxter, 2 Rat Kings and 1 Cockroach...I will say this, the shelves were full, yet I could only find 2 rat kings and 2 cockroaches

so I'm thinking those 2 characters are going to be hard to find



pic of my haul



and if Kmart is doing there figures for 7.99 I'll def be looking there, these were priced at 9.99...seems like TRU is expensive with all their figures

you can buy the new 66 batman figures on amazon.com for 15.99 but TRU had them for 19.99...no way
LincolnHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:46 AM   #2296
AdamWarlock87
Hench Mutant
 
AdamWarlock87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 317
Wow I'm all caught up so far on the new wave really looking forward to getting Spider Bytes he looks so cool. In also surprised to see that people are just getting leatherhead and Baxter. All the figures are everywhere here in phx except of course for rat king and cockroach which are more hard to find since they are only one per case.
AdamWarlock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:31 PM   #2297
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
I got a new pamphlet with my Cockroach Terminator. Fall figures added. (except Newtie. 2014?) I have to say, those 5' Battle Shells look great.
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 05:33 PM   #2298
Slash32
Hench Mutant
 
Slash32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca.
Posts: 353
Not sure if any has notice the new flyer with the figures so here's a pic
[IMG] image by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
Everything else is the same though also no Newtralizer but Amanda from playmates did tell me he will be released with the next wave this fall
__________________
My Collection take a look tell me what you think thanks.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38168[/URL]
Slash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 05:49 PM   #2299
OrokuYoshiFilms
Stone Warrior
 
OrokuYoshiFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash32 View Post
Not sure if any has notice the new flyer with the figures so here's a pic
[IMG] image by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
Everything else is the same though also no Newtralizer but Amanda from playmates did tell me he will be released with the next wave this fall
What's the front cover look like.....? I haven't seen that one...
OrokuYoshiFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #2300
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash32 View Post
Not sure if any has notice the new flyer with the figures so here's a pic
[IMG] image by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
Everything else is the same though also no Newtralizer but Amanda from playmates did tell me he will be released with the next wave this fall
Sweet! It's nice to see that they're updating those flyers frequently. What figure was that flyer packaged with?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.