The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Karai's just digging that hole deeper, isn't she...?
Eat it, Chrome Dome!! 21 24.71%
Goodbye Apritello, hello Capril! ((I hear the beating of the drums of war.. )) 12 14.12%
The Consequences will be unfortunate.. 6 7.06%
I sense a Shredder/Kraang battle to come!!! 7 8.24%
Some things are just beyong our control.. 39 45.88%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2013, 09:37 AM   #10
Kevin G
Hench Mutant
 
Kevin G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 417
My heart skipped a beat when I heard Tromatown (the town where Casey played at)... I love the reference to Tromaville the fictional town in the Toxic Avenger films and Toxic Crusaders TV series. Wishful thinking of Lloyd Kaufman would guest star on the show, again wishful thinking.
Kevin G is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
april o'neil, episode discussion, karai, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.