The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Karai's just digging that hole deeper, isn't she...?
Eat it, Chrome Dome!! 21 24.71%
Goodbye Apritello, hello Capril! ((I hear the beating of the drums of war.. )) 12 14.12%
The Consequences will be unfortunate.. 6 7.06%
I sense a Shredder/Kraang battle to come!!! 7 8.24%
Some things are just beyong our control.. 39 45.88%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2013, 07:18 PM   #11
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
Leatherhead

He needs to come back soon.
Yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
Yeah my 4 year old still asks when is he coming back. Oh before this episode I saw Slash in a commercial. He wasn't that much bigger than Mikey it looked. I was surprised he was short.
First of all, your 4 year old rocks.

Second, I wish I would've seen that commercial... I remember reading that Slash would be in scale with the turtles, so I suppose it makes sense that he fits in that way. It looks like his weapon will possibly be the mace that April couldn't pick up in "Baxter's Gambit".
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
april o'neil, episode discussion, karai, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.