The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2013, 05:45 PM   #11
Martin
Stone Warrior
 
Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 596
Ok, so we all saw the preview of the new ep, correct? Because I was browsing tumblr and I stumbled upon a post in which they analyzed raph's room. All the stuff they pointed out were things I had already noticed, except for one thing:

Spoiler:


That hat. I hadn't noticed it before. However, as soon as I saw it, I couldn't help but to think of this guy:

Spoiler:
What do you guys think? Is it a reference? Or just some random prop?
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.