The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Who doesn't love a good Splinter Nerve Poke???
"No no no no no... you have to hold your pinkie out..." "Uh, I don't really have a pinkie." 49 48.51%
What hit me? It was like Raph only bigger and meaner, angrier.. but not quite as ugly. 28 27.72%
Okay, who else is hoping for an ooze lamp for Christmas?? 10 9.90%
*head fireworks* I'm Freaking OUT!!!! 7 6.93%
It tastes like leather and sweat... 7 6.93%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2013, 09:30 PM   #21
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonsweat View Post
Is that where the mustache/eyebrow silliness is coming from? I haven't been over there in a while.
Dunno, I just saw that image and post word for word in today's TMNT thread.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
episode discussion, nick, slash


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.