The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2014, 08:58 AM   #11
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
Someone just asked Ciro if they are legit for the show and he said nope, fake.
I figured they were fake.

and I'm hoping they are.

I don't want Karai to be thrown in jail....I heard that Shredder had a soft spot for Karai (I'd rather see that)

and Donnie and April.......gosh no.....plz let April just be single, cause I'm tired of this romance stuff in general.

I'm already annoyed with Donnie as it is.....T^T and April.
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.