The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2014, 10:51 PM   #11
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Wasn't the last "filler episode" the one that gave us Rhazar?

Just saying...you never know what they'll do with "filler".
Uh, I still could care less about "Rhazar". And I'm not happy with the Turkey head on Raph (I still hated that stupid episode in FF that had him as a frog, I pretty much stopped watching the show from there.)
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.