The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 04:45 PM   #2321
drgon78
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,401
Well it could be a lot longer then that, so not too bad, but not great.
drgon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:08 PM   #2322
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Season 2 is done. They're already in preproduction of Season 3. I don't believe the voice actors having already finished Season 2.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:50 PM   #2323
tylerdavies
Thug
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Another goddamn month? And I bet they"ll only air 5 new episodes and take another break.
hahahahahaha

it sucks that we have to wait through these hiatuses, but at least we have a date now so that's cool
tylerdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:54 PM   #2324
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Finally some actual news for the thread:

Episode 15 - Mazes & Mutants will air 4/27

Episode 16 - No Title yet (BaxterFly episode) airs 5/4
Cool, Atleast we have an announce date.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 08:45 PM   #2325
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
People complaining about a month break...



Phew...I feel better now.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:12 PM   #2326
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Disgusting that each season is 26 episodes yet they sprinkle it out over a year instead of airing everything by May sweeps like every other TV show does.

This worries me because it makes me think they can stretch Season 3 over till 2016 and not have to make a Season 4 until later. Or worse cut the show down to 13 episode seasons.

4kids did the same thing as they were winding down, as both Season 5 and 7 were only 13 episodes instead of 26.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:17 AM   #2327
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Disgusting
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:36 AM   #2328
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Episode description for #15:

S02, E15 Mazes & Mutants
The Turtles try to relax by playing a role-playing game, but the game becomes real.
4/27/2014
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:22 AM   #2329
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Oooh, like that description. Can't wait to check out that episode.

JTH, we have every right to voice our displeasure, but at least TMNT isn't as bad as Winx Club. They're so horrible with scheduling and take long breaks between episodes. So frustrating.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:43 AM   #2330
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Oooh, like that description. Can't wait to check out that episode.

JTH, we have every right to voice our displeasure, but at least TMNT isn't as bad as Winx Club. They're so horrible with scheduling and take long breaks between episodes. So frustrating.
So I'm guessing we'll see actual magic in the next episode? Malachi's staff has me wondering. Then there's the part about the Larping game becoming real. Of course it could also have something to do with Sparrow Wizard reeeeally getting into the whole D and D bit. I can't wait for this new character's debut as well as the eps to follow.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:42 AM   #2331
AT-Man
I SEEN IT
 
AT-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FIN
Posts: 2,206
Great, a "sucked in to a video game" episode... -_______________-
__________________

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:06 AM   #2332
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,517
That episode might be like that episode from 2K3 season 7 when the turles also went into a video game that became real.
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:18 PM   #2333
kelligrafie
Stone Warrior
 
kelligrafie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by jth View Post
People complaining about a month break...

Phew...I feel better now.
I do think people need to actually get out a bit more. It's not like we're all waiting on lung transplant donors.
__________________
"You don't see (Shredder) calling Rahzar 'Chris'." victory_angel
"When it's not what I'd like it to be, I still enjoy it." ElectricN
kelligrafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:34 PM   #2334
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
So I'm guessing we'll see actual magic in the next episode? Malachi's staff has me wondering. Then there's the part about the Larping game becoming real. Of course it could also have something to do with Sparrow Wizard reeeeally getting into the whole D and D bit. I can't wait for this new character's debut as well as the eps to follow.
I don't know but I'm definitely anxious to see this episode for sure. I hope it'll be good, and I can't wait to see Raph's head get turned into a turkey's head. That'll be hilarious.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:24 PM   #2335
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Does anybody know who going voice him?
I can imagine either Dana Snyder or Patton Oswalt.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:53 PM   #2336
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-Man View Post
Great, a "sucked in to a video game" episode... -_______________-
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
That episode might be like that episode from 2K3 season 7 when the turles also went into a video game that became real.
No, it's not like that at all, actually. They literally cosplay (dress up) and LARP (live action role play). Sir Malachi must be in this episode.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:16 PM   #2337
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
I guess that's the episode where Raph's head is transformed into a turkey? Anyone reminded of the 4kids episode, "Superquest" where they went into an online RPG and Raph turned into a frog?

This episode sounds very similar.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:38 PM   #2338
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
So, it's another filler episode. Not excited by this one at all.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:45 PM   #2339
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
So, it's another filler episode. Not excited by this one at all.
I hope we'll be blown away by Mazes and Mutants,but I'm looking forward to the Baxter story even more. That's one I've been waiting to see for like 9 or so months now, I think.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:48 PM   #2340
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Wasn't the last "filler episode" the one that gave us Rhazar?

Just saying...you never know what they'll do with "filler".
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.