The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2014, 06:24 AM   #18
Red Robin
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by KM3K View Post
Since I assume you paid through PayPal on the Mirage site, you should get an email when they ship. Mirage is only staffed twice a week these days and they can get behind on orders, especially since I expect there's increased demand from #32. I'd expect it to ship 1-3 weeks after ordering. Check your email (and spam folder) and maybe email Mirage if you don't hear anything in another week.
I will. Thank you for your help.
Red Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
comic discussion, volume 4


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.